1. Planar type: it refers to that the products displayed on the surface of the pile head are spread out.
2. Ladder type: it refers to the size of the top and bottom of the pile (the products of the pile are trapezoid or the products on the surface are trapezoid).
3, special type: the general shape of pile head is square, if the position of the pile head is not very good, in order to increase the performance of the product and attract consumer attention, dealers can put different shapes of special pile head according to the packing of the products and the need of brand promotion
Related Industry Knowledge
- what kind of manufacturers can only make a good...
- Don't be petty
- Why Is The Market For Cardboard Displays Gettin...
- It's important to find a good manufacturer
- Store show
- How to choose a heap to play the substrate?
- Acrylic sheet
- Acrylic history
- Acrylic board features
- Acrylic sheet properties
- what is the cardboard dump bin
- Screen Printing
- What is the permanent display stands
- What kind of paper for displays?
- What is the PVC expansion sheet
- What is Acrylic?
- What is the sidekick cardboard displays stands
- What is the International paper sizes?
- what is cardboard dump bins
- The advantages of paper displays