The international paper size standard is ISO 216. Paper size is based on the German DIN 476 standard for paper sizes.
ISO paper sizes are all based on a single aspect ratio of the square root of 2, or approximately 1:1.4142. There are different series, as well as several extensions.
The international paper sizes are included in Cascading Style Sheets (CSS): A3, A4, A5, B4, B5.
Related Industry Knowledge
- what kind of manufacturers can only make a good...
- Don't be petty
- Why Is The Market For Cardboard Displays Gettin...
- It's important to find a good manufacturer
- Store show
- How to choose a heap to play the substrate?
- Acrylic sheet
- Acrylic history
- Acrylic board features
- Acrylic sheet properties
- what is cardboard dump bins
- The advantages of paper displays
- What is side kick display stands
- What is coated paper?
- what is POSM
- The advantages and disadvantages of acrylic dis...
- Main material of cardboard display
- POS cardboard display -- International standard...
- what is the cardboard display cube
- The working process of cardboard display