Acrylic is also called PMMA or organic glass, or derived from English acrylic (acrylic plastic), chemical name of polymethyl methacrylate.
This is a kind of development early important plasticity of polymer materials, has a good transparency, chemical stability and weather resistance, easy dyeing, easy processing, nice appearance. Acrylic has a broad application in the construction industry.
Organic glass products are usually divided into castable, extruded and molded plastic.
Related Industry Knowledge
- what kind of manufacturers can only make a good...
- Don't be petty
- Why Is The Market For Cardboard Displays Gettin...
- It's important to find a good manufacturer
- Store show
- How to choose a heap to play the substrate?
- Acrylic sheet
- Acrylic history
- Acrylic board features
- Acrylic sheet properties
- What is the sidekick cardboard displays stands
- What is the International paper sizes?
- what is cardboard dump bins
- The advantages of paper displays
- What is side kick display stands
- What is coated paper?
- what is POSM
- The advantages and disadvantages of acrylic dis...
- Main material of cardboard display
- POS cardboard display -- International standard...