Transportation of products to points of purchase is an important element of marketing and distribution. Point of purchase is also called point of sale.
A point of purchase may be a physical location, such as a store, booth, or other retail outlet, or may consist of an electronic sales environment such as a telephone-based ordering service or a website.
Related Industry Knowledge
- what kind of manufacturers can only make a good...
- Don't be petty
- Why Is The Market For Cardboard Displays Gettin...
- It's important to find a good manufacturer
- Store show
- How to choose a heap to play the substrate?
- Acrylic sheet
- Acrylic history
- Acrylic board features
- Acrylic sheet properties
- cardboard promotion displays
- cardboard display dump bins
- Integrated with the design of the display stand...
- What is the purpose of the display rack
- customized cardboard display box
- What the main material of cardboard display sta...
- What is LCD Display Stand?
- cardboard pallet display stand
- What is corrugated fiberboard?
- The application area of cardboard pop displays