In screen printing, a silk fabric, a synthetic fabric, or a wire mesh is stretched over a net frame, and a screen printing plate is produced by hand-lacquering or photochemical plate making.
In modern screen printing technology, screen printing plates are produced by photolithography using photosensitive materials (such that the screen holes in the graphic portion of the screen plate are through holes, and the screen holes in the graphic portion are not blocked. Live) oil paintings, prints, posters, business cards, binding covers, commodity packaging, product labels, textile printing and dyeing, glass and metal and other flat carriers.
Related Industry Knowledge
- what kind of manufacturers can only make a good...
- Don't be petty
- Why Is The Market For Cardboard Displays Gettin...
- It's important to find a good manufacturer
- Store show
- How to choose a heap to play the substrate?
- Acrylic sheet
- Acrylic history
- Acrylic board features
- Acrylic sheet properties
- What is the permanent display stands
- What kind of paper for displays?
- What is the PVC expansion sheet
- What is Acrylic?
- What is the sidekick cardboard displays stands
- What is the International paper sizes?
- what is cardboard dump bins
- The advantages of paper displays
- What is side kick display stands
- What is coated paper?