1210 pallets (1200mm * 1000mm) or 1208 pallets (1200mm * 800mm);
Goods to Japan and Korea should choose 1111 pallets (1100mm * 1100mm);
For goods to Oceania, choose 1140mm x 1140mm or 1067mm x 1067mm pallets;
For goods to the United States, choose a 48-inch by 40-inch pallet, which is commonly used in China for 1210 pallets sent to the United States.
(note: the pallet is 5 inches in universal height except for special requirements)
Normally, the card-plate of the exhibition frame can also be shipped with 1/2 card board or 1/4 card board according to the above dimensions.
For example, the United States can make a 48 by 20 inch card board or a 24 by 20 inch card board!
Related Industry Knowledge
- what kind of manufacturers can only make a good...
- Don't be petty
- Why Is The Market For Cardboard Displays Gettin...
- It's important to find a good manufacturer
- Store show
- How to choose a heap to play the substrate?
- Acrylic sheet
- Acrylic history
- Acrylic board features
- Acrylic sheet properties
- what is the cardboard display cube
- The working process of cardboard display
- Main material of totem display stands
- Classification of cardboard
- permanent POP displays
- How to remove the small scratch on the transpar...
- Cardboard counter top display box with hooks
- What is the difference between paperboard and c...
- the advantage of point of purchase cardboard di...
- Corrugated cardboard display VS Permanent Display?