1. The overprinter is accurate, and the color is consistent with the features of the original manuscript.
2. Smooth and solid, flat net and flat wear, not ink rod obviously;
3. Printing dot does not have "flower plate, paste plate" phenomenon, a piece of product ink color is consistent;
4. The specification size should be correct, not to cut off askew.
In the above process, the quality of plate making and raw materials plays an important role.
Related Industry Knowledge
- what kind of manufacturers can only make a good...
- Don't be petty
- Why Is The Market For Cardboard Displays Gettin...
- It's important to find a good manufacturer
- Store show
- How to choose a heap to play the substrate?
- Acrylic sheet
- Acrylic history
- Acrylic board features
- Acrylic sheet properties
- What is offsetting printing
- Three shapes of pallet display stand
- what is the cardboard dump bin
- Screen Printing
- What is the permanent display stands
- What kind of paper for displays?
- What is the PVC expansion sheet
- What is Acrylic?
- What is the sidekick cardboard displays stands
- What is the International paper sizes?