1.The cardboard consists of a layer of core paper and cowhide card is called "corrugated cardboard".
Corrugated cardboard, generally used for bedding, spacing and wrapping irregular objects.
2. The cardboard consists of one layer of core paper and the upper and lower two layers of cowhide card is called "single pit board".
3. The two-layer core paper is divided into three layers of cowhide card, which is called "double pit board".
Double pit board can be composed of different pit width and different paper, such as "B" pit paper with "C" pit paper.
4. The three-layer core paper is divided into four layers of cowhide card, which is called "three-pit cardboard".
5. The ultra-strong catamaran board is developed from the single pit board, and the core paper in the middle is made of two pieces of thick cored paper.
Related Industry Knowledge
- what kind of manufacturers can only make a good...
- Don't be petty
- Why Is The Market For Cardboard Displays Gettin...
- It's important to find a good manufacturer
- Store show
- How to choose a heap to play the substrate?
- Acrylic sheet
- Acrylic history
- Acrylic board features
- Acrylic sheet properties
- metal display stand application area
- The function and characteristics of paper displ...
- How can companies use display props to enhance ...
- The classification of display stands
- What is chipboard?