Acrylic sheet is actually a plexiglass sheet. Acrylic Acrylics is a transliteration of Acrylics' general name for acrylic and methacrylic chemicals. Including monomers, plates, pellets, resins, and composites, acrylic sheets are polymerized from methyl methacrylate (MMA), that is, polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) sheet plexiglass, "organic Glass" was derived from the trade name "Oroglas" (a type of PMMA plate) taken from "Organic Glass" (ie, Perspex). However, in recent years, all transparent plastics such as PS and PC have been collectively referred to as organic glass. Acrylic also known as special treatment of plexiglass, plexiglass replacement products, made with acrylic light boxes with good light transmission, pure color, rich colors, beautiful formation, taking into account the two effects of day and night, long life, does not affect the use of Features.
Related Industry Knowledge
- what kind of manufacturers can only make a good...
- Don't be petty
- Why Is The Market For Cardboard Displays Gettin...
- It's important to find a good manufacturer
- Store show
- How to choose a heap to play the substrate?
- Acrylic history
- Acrylic board features
- Acrylic sheet properties
- Acrylic board notes
- Which display racks can be divided into styles
- What are the display racks according to industry?
- The production process of cardboard display
- How do you choose a good paper display stand?
- The eight main points of the paper display stand.
- Application area of corrugated cardboard displa...