The common name special deal with plexiglass. Acrylic research and development has a history of more than one hundred years. In 1872, the polymerization of acrylic acid was discovered; in 1880, the polymerization of methacrylic acid was known; the synthesis of propylene polyacrylate was completed in 1901; industrial synthesis was attempted in 1927 using the aforementioned synthesis method; methyl oleate industry in 1937 Successfully manufactured and developed, and thus entered the scale of manufacturing. During the World War II, due to its excellent toughness and transparency, Acrylic was first applied to the windshield of the aircraft and the field of view of the tank driver's cab. The birth of the world's first acrylic bathtub in 1948 marked a new milestone in the application of acrylic.
Related Industry Knowledge
- what kind of manufacturers can only make a good...
- Don't be petty
- Why Is The Market For Cardboard Displays Gettin...
- It's important to find a good manufacturer
- Store show
- How to choose a heap to play the substrate?
- Acrylic sheet
- Acrylic board features
- Acrylic sheet properties
- Acrylic board notes
- Which display racks can be divided into styles
- What are the display racks according to industry?
- The production process of cardboard display
- How do you choose a good paper display stand?
- The eight main points of the paper display stand.
- Application area of corrugated cardboard displa...
- The types of corrugated paper( different flutes...