1. Acrylic plates must not coexist with other organic solvents, let alone organic solvents
2. Can't wipe the surface protective film or protective paper during transportation
3. Cannot be used in environments where the temperature exceeds 85°C
4. Use only 1% soapy water to clean the acrylic sheet. Use a soft cotton cloth soak in soapy water. Do not use a hard object or dry rub. Otherwise, the surface may be easily scratched.
5. The coefficient of thermal expansion of the acrylic plate is very large, due to temperature changes should be considered to reserve the expansion gap
Related Industry Knowledge
- what kind of manufacturers can only make a good...
- Don't be petty
- Why Is The Market For Cardboard Displays Gettin...
- It's important to find a good manufacturer
- Store show
- How to choose a heap to play the substrate?
- Acrylic sheet
- Acrylic history
- Acrylic board features
- Acrylic sheet properties
- Which display racks can be divided into styles
- What are the display racks according to industry?
- The production process of cardboard display
- How do you choose a good paper display stand?
- The eight main points of the paper display stand.
- Application area of corrugated cardboard displa...
- The types of corrugated paper( different flutes...
- The Carton Knowledge
- Vertical corrugated paper
- The five-layer corrugated box